The following privacy notice is valid for the online offer at NuCom.Group.
Controller is NCG – NUCOM GROUP SE, in the following referred to as “we” or “us”.
All information which is related to an identified or identifiable natural person (e.g., name, address, phone number, date of birth or email address) is personal data.
In general, you are able to use our online offer without providing personal data. The usage of certain services may, however, require you to provide personal data, e.g., registration or the participation in a raffle. Mandatory fields are generally denoted with an *.
We process your personal data for the following purposes, based on the Legal Bases listed:
(Legal basis: Performance of a contract)
Your personal data is generally only being transferred to third parties as far as this is necessary for performance of the contract, if we or the third party have legitimate interests in transferring or if you have consented to this. If data is transferred to third parties based on legitimate interests, this will be explained in this privacy notice.
Beyond or in addition to this, data may be transferred to third parties as far as we are obligated to do so under statutory provisions or an enforceable decision made by an authority or a court.
We reserve the right to use service providers in collecting or processing data. Service providers are only given personal data that is necessary for their concrete task. This means that your email address may be forwarded to a service provider so you can receive a newsletter that you ordered. Service providers may also be assigned to provide server capacity. Service providers are generally involved as so-called processors which may only process users’ personal data based on our instructions.
We store your data as long as it is necessary to provide our online offer and the services connected with it or as long as we have a legitimate interest in continued storage. In all other cases, we delete your personal data with the exception of such data that we are required to retain for the purpose of contractual or statutory (e.g., taxation or commercial law) retention periods (e.g., invoices). At this point, contractual retention periods may also result from contracts with third parties (e.g., those holding copyrights or IP rights).
Data that is only retained because it is subject to a retention period is restricted from processing until the period expires and will then be deleted.
Every time you use the internet, your internet browser automatically transmits certain information which is then saved by us in log files.
We save log files for the purposes of determining disruptions and for security reasons (e.g., to elucidate attack attempts) for a period of 7 to 10 days and delete them thereafter. Log files which need to remain stored for evidence purposes are excluded from deletion until the respective incident has been finally resolved and may be forwarded to investigating authorities on a case-by-case basis.
Log files contain especially following information:
What are Cookies?
Cookies are little text files that are sent when visiting an internet page and are stored in a user’s browser. In case the respective internet page is accessed once again, the user’s browser sends back the content of the cookies and, thus, allows for the recognition of the user. Certain cookies are automatically deleted upon ending the browser session (so-called session cookies), others are saved for a set time or permanently in the user’s browser and delete themselves thereafter (so-called temporary or persistent cookies).
Which Files are Saved in the Cookies?
Cookies generally do not contain personal data, but instead only an online ID.
What Cookies do we use?
Some cookies are strictly necessary so we can host our online offer safely. This category includes, e.g.,
Use of Google Analytics
(1) This website uses Google Analytics, a web analytics service provided by Google Inc. (“Google”). Google Analytics uses so-called “cookies”, text files that are stored on your computer and that allow an analysis of the use of the website by you. The information generated by a cookie about your use of this website is usually transmitted to a Google server in the USA and stored there. However, if IP anonymization is enabled on this website, Google will truncate your IP address beforehand within member states of the European Union or other parties to the Agreement on the European Economic Area. Only in exceptional cases will the full IP address be sent to a Google server in the US and shortened there. On behalf of the operator of this website, Google will use this information to evaluate your use of the website, to compile reports on website activity and to provide other services related to website activity and internet usage to the website operator provide.
(2) The IP address transmitted by Google Analytics as part of Google Analytics will not be merged with other data provided by Google.
(3) You can prevent the storage of cookies by a corresponding setting of your browser software; however, we point out that in this case you may not be able to use all the functions of this website in full. You may also prevent the collection by Google of the data generated by the cookie and related to your use of the website (including your IP address) as well as the processing of this data by Google by using the browser plug-in available under the following link in download and install: http://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=de.
(4) This website uses Google Analytics with the extension “_anonymizeIp ()”. As a result, IP addresses are processed shortened, a person-relatedness can thus be excluded. As far as the data collected about you a personal reference, this is therefore immediately excluded and the personal data deleted immediately.
(5) We use Google Analytics to analyze and regularly improve the use of our website. With the statistics we can improve our offer and make it more interesting for you as a user. For the exceptional cases in which Personal Information is transferred to the US, Google has submitted to the EU-US Privacy Shield, https://www.privacyshield.gov/EU-US Framework.
The legal basis for the use of Google Analytics is Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. f GDPR.
(6) Third-party information:
This page uses web fonts provided by Monotype for the uniform display of fonts. When you call up a page, your browser loads the required web fonts into its browser cache to display texts and fonts correctly.
For this purpose, the browser you are using must connect to the Monotype server. This will allow Monotype to know that your IP address has been used to access our website. Monotype Web Fonts are used in the interest of a uniform and appealing presentation of our online services. This represents a legitimate interest within the meaning of Art. 6 Para. 1 lit. f DSGVO. If your browser does not support Web Fonts, a default font will be used by your computer.
You can find more information about these web fonts at https://www.fonts.com/info/legal and in the data protection declaration of Fonts.com: https://www.fonts.com/info/legal/privacy/ and in the Data protection declaration of Monotype GmbH: https://www.monotype.com/legal/privacy-policy/
You have the right to receive information as well as – under certain prerequisites – the rights to correction, deletion, restriction of processing or objection to personal data processing and – from May 25, 2018, on – the right to data portability.
Additionally, you may at all times object to the processing of your personal data for advertising purposes (“advertisement objection”). Please take into account that, due to logistical reasons, there might be an overlap between your objection and the usage of your data within the scope of a campaign which is already running.
In case you consented to the processing of your data, you can always revoke this consent at any time. The lawfulness of processing based on consent before its withdrawal remains unaffected.
To enforce your rights, please use the details provided in the Contact section. When doing so, please ensure that it is possible to clearly and unambiguously identify you.
You have the right to file a complaint with a data protection authority. You can appeal to the data protection authority, which is competent for your place of residence or your state or to the data protection authority which is competent for us. This is:
Bayerisches Landesamt für Datenschutzaufsicht (BayLDA)
We and our data protection officer are available for your inquiries and suggestions regarding data protection at the email address email@example.com.
If you want to contact us, you can reach us as follows:
NCG – NUCOM GROUP SE
Tel.: +49 89 9507 8680
Fax +49 89 9507 98680